2nd Annual Tallahassee Tiki Fest: Tropic Like its Hot
Tallahassee Tiki Fest, hosted by For the Table Hospitality, is back for year two with Tiki Inspired Cocktails, Music, and Food.
We're getting Tiki in Tally. On Saturday July 29 from 6-9pm we are hosting our 2nd annual Tallahassee Tiki Fest presented by For The Table Hospitality and sponsored by Visit Tallahassee. All tickets come with a Tallahassee Tiki Fest silicone pint glass for your cocktails. Two types of tickets to choose from:
- $30 General Admission ticket that comes with a welcome Mai Tai and any two tiki drinks plus access to the Amicus Brewing tasting tent
- $60 VIP ticket that includes an hour early admission (5pm), a welcome Mai Tai, All You Can Tiki with unlimited tiki cocktails , access to the Amicus Brewing tasting tent, plus food (choice of select item from food area)
- Charlie Cutter (welcome Mai Tai) - white rum, gin, orange, lemon, orgeat, port float
- Limonada - white rum, house made Brazilian lemonade
- Bilgewater - dark rum, ginger juice, orgeat, pineapple, Matla
- Lighthouse - Dark rum, guava, lime, falernum
- Migrating Coconuts - gin, brandy, cream of coconut, lemon, grenadine
- Green Machine - gin, blue curacao, pineapple, lemon, orange
- Ahoy! - gin, mango, ginger juice
Ahi Tuna Poke Bowl - ahi tuna poke, jasmine rice, shoyu sauce, cucumber, avocado, green onion, sesame seeds
Jerk Chicken Wrap - shredded Jerk chicken with mango salsa, shredded cabbage, lime mayo, black beans, yellow rice, garlic herb wrap
Caribbean Veggie Wrap - mango salsa, shredded cabbage, lime mayo, black beans, yellow rice, garlic herb wrap
A portion of proceeds to benefit the Oasis Center for Women and Girls.
Refunds will be allowed up to 6 days before the event. No refunds will be issued after July 23, 2023.